Sunday, November 29, 2009

Codes for myspace??

I need these for my friend.



She wants to get a scroll box that you can put pictures/text/anything in.



Does anyone know the code?



=]



If you know any other good codes that she might find useful can you give them to me?



=]



THANKS!!!!



Codes for myspace??

here's the code:



%26lt;div style="border: 2px solid rgb(0, 0, 0); width: 200px; height: 100px; overflow: auto;"%26gt;put wat you want here :D %26lt;3%26lt;/div%26gt;



I go here to get a bunch of my codes. Just add her as a friend =]



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



Codes for myspace??

If you have a my space account. Go to the browse window and look at random peoples' pages. Anyone that you see that has something you want...like a comment, scrolling pictures, music...you can just put your cursor over it and click. It will then take you to another site where you can do that it.



(You may want to open a second window and log onto my space again so that you can go back and forth adding stuff to your page as you find things you like or want.)



www.photocasket.com is who I use for my pictures. You can upload any picture and it will then give you a code for anything you want to post on your page. Use the 'url' code.



Music or music videos...you can hit the 'add to my page' and will do it on its own. It will only allow you to add one of each. So if you have a song...then add another you are just replacing your previous song.



www.sparkletags.com ...will take you to a page where you can get all sorts of cool sayings, pics etc for your page.



Again, if you go to random peoples pages...it will usually tell you where they got it from. Then just follow the site. Easy as pie!



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish