Friday, November 27, 2009

Myspace Mapping Codes On a Band Page?

Ok, this is the problem, Everything works perfectly until I try to do the "map" coding, which is the links for the navigation. The entire code is correct. But when I go to putting this code in:



#%26amp;035;adwallpaper" alt="" /%26gt;



My myspace band page wont submit the code fully! It only goes through as:



%26amp;035;adwallpaper" alt="" /%26gt;



Making the "#" disappear. Someone help me asap please!!



Myspace Mapping Codes On a Band Page?

The pound sign is filtered out, and replaced with dots.



For a while I was able to get them through in non safe mode only, but they started filtering that a few months ago.



You have a few choices.



You can image slice to create the links. I don't like this method, but many do.



You can put clear gifs over the link area, and turn the gif into a link.



You can even use the same clear gif that myspace uses in their code.



If you want more help with this, message me, and I will try to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish