Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Myspace codes? easy 10 pts?!?

ok so im redoing my profile and i need to hide my friends, comments and my contact table but all the codes i put in have those credits and i keep messing up when im trying to take them off so if someone has any of those codes right from their profile without credits could you give them to me??



THANK YOU SO MUCH !!



Myspace codes? easy 10 pts?!?

Try here...



http://myspaceoryours.net/index.php?id=t...



they've all worked for me.



Myspace codes? easy 10 pts?!?

This will hide all three, and move your url box up a bit to conceal the gap (delete the last line of code if you don't need it)



%26lt;style%26gt;



table.contacttable, table.friendspace



table.friendscomments {display:none;}



table.userprofileurl {margin-top:-90px;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish