Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Chemical Romance myspace codes??help!!?

does anybody have any of mcrs songs on there myspace??that they could like send me there myspace link or something so i can add it to mine?? or know where to get there songs?-dont say there myspace page b/c there not the whole songs-



My Chemical Romance myspace codes??help!!?

hey, I have a music player on my page. If you go to the link and create a playlist account (it's free), you can add up to 80 songs (I think). There's a database with millions of songs. There's MCR ones on there too. You preview the song and add them to the player. When you are done, click "add playlist to myspace page" and you get a HTML code to copy and paste. Oh, FYI, if you do this, make sure to disable the current myspace player so you don't have 2 songs playing at once.



Enjoy....if you have any questions, you can email me.



http://www.projectplaylist.com/



My Chemical Romance myspace codes??help!!?

go on youtube and search for the song you're looking for. i can almost guarantee you that someone will have made a video for it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish