Friday, November 27, 2009

I need help with codes for myspace. I guess this question is for someone who knows about making webs

I want to add multiple banners on my myspace, i have a band profile and i want 2 make it look professional. so i would like to add multiple banners like musicians do. so far i've only used one code, but if i try to use it twice both banners get stuck together. Can someone give me a reference or a code and not just tell me to get a photbucket account. PLEASE and THANK YOU!!! I really appreciate it



I need help with codes for myspace. I guess this question is for someone who knows about making websites.?

It sounds like the problem your having is that you're not seperating the banners with non-breaking-spaces or line breaks (you said they're "stuck together")



--- to put them one over the other you'd use a line break



written as:



--- to put one over the other with a space in between you'd use TWO line breaks ('cause one just says "go to next line") so:



--- to make them side-by-side with space(s) in between you'd want to use a non-breaking-space (that's just a normal space like between words that doesn't "break" - or go to the next line in other words). it is written as: "%26amp; n b s p ;"鑱?/p>

(without quotes and the spaces in-between the characters)



so two spaces apart side-by-side would be: "%26amp; n b s p ; %26amp; n b s p ;"鑱?/p>

(again, remove the spaces in-between the characters)



_

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish