Monday, December 28, 2009

I have codes for myspace background how do i put it up there?

go to your home page %26amp; it will say edit profile..u click there then find any of the boxes %26amp; he copy %26amp; paste the code on there %26amp; then at the top..you could use the bottom one to...the button will say save all changes %26amp; click there %26amp; it will put the codes %26amp; layouts on there...hope this helps=]



I have codes for myspace background how do i put it up there?

hope their pretty u put them in the 1st box called about me



I have codes for myspace background how do i put it up there?

You need to copy/paste background codes under 'about me' section of your myspace profile. After that click on save, and check your profile. New background should be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish