Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm having trouble putting graphic codes into myspace comments?

Every time I place a code into the comment box, it just comes up with the code and not the actual image or animation. Am I putting it in wrong or what? I'm retarded I know, but help is appreciated.



I'm having trouble putting graphic codes into myspace comments?

You need to be sure that you are copying the whole code and then paste it in there. If you don't get the whole code copied, it will not make sense and the program will just identify it as regular text instead of html. If still having the problem I would look in the help section with myspace. I know they have been having some gliches and problems lately. One of which can be corrected with the download of the lates flash player for their sight. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish